<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
phone :)
Saturday, 3 March 2012

My phone's pretty useful today! Like finally I'm using the free calls and stuff! Had a nice time ranting with Shubin. Her grades were very nice too, except for her Econs lol! But then again we're happy cause we're claiming marshmallows for getting As in chem hahaha!! :)
I'm soo gonna smack if she says her grades aren't good enough!

Gonna go for the scholarship talk tmr and maybe SMU talk on sundayyyyy............... Anyone else going on Sunday instead? :/


sidetrack; contacts were useful today too I guess! Best excuse if anyone need tears y'know? :) *dry eyes as excuse HAHAHA*

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]