<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Slackerme :D
Monday, 27 February 2012

Work's been pretty slack, if you know what I'm actually doing eh. Met Xinmin today, hahaha quite surprised she works at the same building as me!! Just different levels. Omg her job scope seems to be much harder than mine but she's paid at the same rate. Glad she's working till end March! I'm sort of dying of boredom already. Returned and borrowed more books today! Shall just watch my shows(speaking of which I'd finally found the site to watch VD!!) + read till Friday comes before I decide to go for choir camp or not. Shall pray really hard that I'd get something decent!!!!


Omgz my 7yo comp is really getting old and laggy. But I can't bear to throw it away. Tskkk :(
---
I'm very sure I've heard these songs before long agooooo, but cannot remember when!
Awesome songs to hear before sleep and for reading hehehe :D (or maybe it's just because it's the genre that I prefer hehehe, but his voice is jjang!)




hehe I like this song; it just came out!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]