<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
#$%^&
Friday, 3 February 2012

HAHAHA omg I'm still not cooled down since yesterday! Not about MC cause I'm still waiting to see Eps 80 and 81 (which is for two weeks) but cause of work! They finally sent the schedule yesterday and omg I only have one day of work in morning next week, and it's at Singapore Tourism Board?!??! It's like ridiculous uh; I'd rather go to the place where Leroy & Joan are working(they are scheduled on the same day) at cause at least after work I can find people at least! Andand Weishan was the one who enquired about the schedule thingy and they didn't assign her any jobs next week. So much for saying that they're having a big project and being shorthanded. More like overstaffed cause I don't see some of the other names too!

Gonna try taking up the admin job that Weishan suggested if not check out classified! Man really cannot stand being at home all day long!

Oh btw it was fun rambling to Brenda about MC cause we're both their fans hahaha! And Shubin called me a goldfish omgzxz I'm gonna spank her if I'm going out with her tmr!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]