Aww MC :(
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Omg I bet I look like some kiddy netizen now!! Ah really, why variety show couples can only last over a year :( :( I'm sorry but I'm really an avid Monday Couple shipper! (who watched those old episodes cause of them!)
Ah Jihyo is in a relationship with her agency's CEO (cr allkpop), which means Mondaycouple moments on Running Man definitely has to be reduced! :/ And I was so happy watching the news that Gary was kidnapped for filming rofl. Tsk now it's even made official that the Monday Couple will end on the 80th episode which is the upcoming one on Sunday!! Argh this is frustrating okay maybe I should've worked more instead of watching too much varietyyyyy. But I hope she'll last long and continue in Running Man with Gary as close friends! Really loved JH's ace personality and Gary's thoughtfulness on the show :)
I'm so gonna download these before they remove it or something. :(
(this one reminds me of Adam couple too!)
These shippers are gonna be quite sad too!
Labels: monday couple
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door