<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Moneyyyyyyyyy.
Tuesday, 27 December 2011

I'm in a pretty good mood since yesterday! Probably cause it was finally a day out with my family, like seriously it was yesterday then I realised I barely spent any time with my parents. Went to nex yeah, bought my favourite eggtarts and finally bought a gift. Barely shopped cause of time constraints and yeah only bought 2 tops!! Supposed to look around at CottonOn to see if I want the other two tops but I forget about it today!

Anywayy job hunting today, seems like the most probable jobs that I can take are either 5 or 6 per hour :/ Shall try going to airport & Tai Seng for the C&K interview, hopefull there'll be a job with better pay!! If not I'm just gonna take up the one at Sportslink and slack my way through! Their working hours alongside with Bega's seem the nicest so far >.<
And we saw Kary before leaving!! And she gave some good recommendations! :D Bought my YAMI yogurt!! Hehehe a new favourite cause it's the only yogurt that I don't find it sour and it's less fattening than ice cream! :S

Heh now I feel guilty that I didn't go Jurong Point & my aunt's house!! Need to do my toenails cause the polish came off finally! Hope my gel nails can last till the 1st before I remove them and start pianoooooo.

----
Anyway help me decideeeee. Flea market or chalet!! Both clash on the 8th sigh, and I've got no idea if I'm ever gonna work on the 9th or or I have any work on the 21st!!

Labels:

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]