Ahhhhh.
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
I really really suck at doing my nails. Tried doing my toenails and omg it took me hours and I was watching like 2 HK dramas and 2 episodes of TGL while doing!! Tsk why my toenails love to stick to each other huhhhhhhhhh. Had a hard time choosing colours too :(
And my masterpiece is still quite shitty, I think I scratched my toenail my accident before the polish dries when I did it for the last time argh :( And my thumb's gelish also caught some of the previous polish colours I used :'( Together with the few bad dreams that my nails broke, seems like the day to remove them is near... Ah once you get something nice it seems hard to let go. :/
Okay anyway I've get to call Chloe about getting a job. Just need a simple reminder hehehe. Perhaps I'll have to start on the second week of Jan if possible cause I've got activities next week too, and it's ridiculous to take so many days off on the first week of work!
Anw Huh Gak's song from TGL is still stuck on my head!! Ah watching the show makes me feel bad for the guy who tries to help the female lead to forget the male lead but in the end gets hurt insteaddd. Quite realistic huh.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door