<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
It's ok not to be ok!
Tuesday, 12 October 2021

Super not motivated to work today, guess we all have bad days sometimes.. and it is all up to how to deal with it.

Not sure how I should explain, but no matter how I see it, would be easier to just say it's my fault although it is not the most helpful answer. And as usual just needed to find a way to make myself feel slightly better by spamming the same song(s). At this rate I will have my emo nemo playlist!!

At least, some happy thoughts today - M sent the wedding video over and omo our random idea of trying to work out in our bridesmaid dresses at a park was in there!! Looked damn funny but I guess for memories :) Had a super long day with barely any sleep but I guess it was worth it, esp when I knew my Monday was going to be bad anyw.. 

And thanks M for the sweetest message and for having me as part of teambride!! Made new friends and I am always thankful that we became friends albeit starting off as random roommates!!!

Posting some pics here for memories!!

M's bridal shower at cake piping workshop!! Neutral theme and guess who couldnt wear white sneakers cause of her swollen foot?? I fell from running omg it is a yearly thing...


After morning gatecrash!! #sponsoruspls weather was hot and we got all sweaty in the morn haha. Damn funny tho, the guys tried to trick us with empty / $2 bucks angbaos, with C throwing them back at the door HAHAHA.



And evening photo!! A and myself went earlier to help with the solemnisation ceremony before being at the recep. Pardon my eyes omg 1h of sleep and 15 mins afternoon nap was all that I had!


Oh yes I won a mini lucky draw angbao too haha. Super long day but happier than other days!!! :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]