<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Phase 2 HA
Sunday, 30 May 2021

 We're back to Phase 2 (HA)!

Been such a tiring year to date (mentally). Extended peak that was supposed to end 15 Jan but not for me cause mine started waaaaay later than most people and still clearing backlog, and its worse cause it wasn't a good financial year so pressure from everywhere while we are close to year end :( Not liking this feeling but I hope it will pass soon.

No travel plans as well since COVID-19 situation is still bad in most countries, but somewhat glad that I tried to follow through my resolution to exercise more this year (as a way to dework) before Phase 2A happened! Tried to attend spin classes when I can (keyword is tried!!) There were times when I went for classes diligently for consecutive days in a week, and not so good times when I may not attend for a whole week oops. Also tried to go for walks on weekends when the capacity was 8 pax (and subsequently down to 5).. 

Here's one with le bro and cuzzie! There were other walks planned but not much photos hehe.


But most of the time it is for food!!


Now I'm just a potatooooo. With a limit of 2 pax its so hard to ask people to go on walks!!! Partly cause I'm pretty much introvert and it will be awkward for me hahaha.

So we got ourselves a new hobby as an attempt to try not to work 24/7 and that is.. mahjong! Got back to this cause my mum and I are terrible at peeling ourselves away from the laptop (ok la, for me on weekends the tendency for me to binge watch shows is much higher and if I don't start working likely my weekend will pass quickly and I suffer during the weekdays). Lost quite a bit the first time since I forgot almost all of the rules heh.

But... we got to play twice this week thanks to PH! Won quite a bit but I was too generous and didn't really collect any of my winnings in the end oops. My mum chided me a little but I guess since we're only playing with family members its ok laaaa. Featuring one of my fave 自摸满台: 

Also had a couple of good wins tonight, after attending Shenghao's and Jessie's wedding via livestream (congrats again!!! Didn't manage to capture any ss but the choir peeps did~)


Well.. thats about it!! Not going to rant about work, the thought of it would dampen my good mood today.

Just hoping that everything will be better soon~~~ :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]