<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Time is all I need
Sunday, 1 April 2018

Yup, time is all I need to clear all those backlog sitting on my desk, house spring cleaning.. And most importantly, time and space to clear all thoughts.

Time will heal everything, literally. Including my poor knee :P

----
Back to blogging on my way home.. From work (on a Sunday, lol). Have probably 40 minutes anyway, rather than tsumming or surfing stuff that doesn't help I thought blogging might be a better option! Since this space isn't exactly open to all, it's always good to know that I'll have this space to rant anything I want, without having people to worry when I'm being moody.

Song of the day: CLC - 선 (Distance)
Saw this online yesterday and somehow I just cannot stop listening to it. Oh was also looping some of my Davichi's fave including It's okay, it's love - I honestly wonder if I wouldn't cry if I ever watch the drama again :'(

Omomo and all the other sad songs on my playlist.

But anyway it's April, which means it's the month where most people are leaving :( Though we all kinda know why people are leaving (we've had quite a few good colleagues leaving in the past few months, this was not common back in the past), it's still sad to know that they are leaving, especially when it's their last day. And those leaving are probably those whom my batch kinda hold close to heart, cause we worked with most of them since we joined the team.

Not sure if I'll be able to really say goodbye cause some of them are going for secondment for as long as two years. I honestly don't think I'll be able to stay on for that long, and also they themselves may not be returning if there's better opportunities overseas/elsewhere right :/ Blehhhh not exactly in the right mood given how much I wouldn't want some of them to leave :(

Also, the workload that we'll get.. I cannot even imagine. But I'll save that for another time when the going really gets too tough, especially if it results in more departures and handover.

That aside, I guess I'll need to learn how to manage my emotions. Been having pretty bad moodswings for the past few weeks and it's so annoying, even to myself. It's so obvious when I started running on the treadmill after a long while without stopping, and those recent walks outside of office to catch some fresh air.

And not to mention over exerting my poor knee after my run. It hurt so badly that it was difficult to walk (especially down the stairs omg sometimes I really wished I can teleport lmaooo). Tried walking on Friday to catch I-light cause it's ending this weekend but ended up with a swollen knee and rested over the next two days at home *facepalm. At least I got to walk around those exhibits again today! (I hope my legs don't give up one tmr)

But I know those walks aren't going to help much haha. Have to find a better way to keep my mood in check! Used to have Lynn and LG the last time around (I still rmb how they kept asking if I was okay while I was overseas with Lynn) but they probably don't have any context on this one. May be easier to tell LG about it but she's expecting her kid soon (like in a month's time?!) so I guess she probably won't have time to worry about me, till she gives birth. Oh wells ><

Shall try to keep my mood up, before my work quality suffers :S

Shall end this with the qotd and some photos taken!




Ps, I'll find time to replace the blog skin HAHA realised the original photos for the template are goneee. 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]