<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
4 - TAIPEI (20 - 24/11/2014) Day 3
Sunday, 23 April 2017

Edits: OHMY. This was last saved on 07/04/2015?!?! I can't remember if it was in April.. Sighs two years passed too quickly and I still have no time to update it!!


I'll just post whatever that's saved last time! Good ol'times :) and I can forget about blogging alishan/hualien/taitung and all of my grad trips cause I don't think I can remember the details and photos are probably stored somewhere in the laptop so I'll find time.. Somehow! Maybe I'll post the photos in chronological order heheh.

Too busy till I don't think I've logged in for damn long, though I did Dayre-d quite abit here and there till mid last year when I realised it's not a good thing if it can be easily searched on the Web. Lol.

Shall update another timeeee!

****
(finally back to continue my posts! Been long but well I really want to finish up before work gets super busy and I still want to try doing Korea/TW grad trip.. think of skipping Alishan / Hualien & Taitung also ooops)


DAY 3: 新北投 / 淡水 / 漁人碼頭
The day with the least places to visit hehe :) Actually not very short day but well should be short enough to keep everything to a post.

Yup the day when we decided to visit the hot springs cause it was recommended by many, including clubber Yang who highly recommended it but for ladies just be careful lor, cause got a lot of old uncles who will be looking at you when you go to those public ones. 

Hehehe so.. 新北投 bound!


Not very sure of the route there but well still tried to find our way around! Super sunny day I remembered but it was slowly becoming colder so at least won't sweat a lot!

Went into this museum around the area where we have to remove our shoes and walk around the old hot springs used in the past.


As usual, a group shot wherever we go~








[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]