#roomielove
Saturday, 4 April 2015
(Supposedly) Study date with Mich on Tuesday! Hahaha but I guess we spent an equal amount of time talking, taking photos from my webcam (cause I was saying this place totally reminded me of Kaohsiung, all those lessons and chillax life there) and getting locked out HAHA. Super epic please, watching the vlog we made, now we know we must never leave our stuff in that seminar room! #michanddebsadv :D
But thanks for being such a nice exex-roomie, always listening to me and giving advice :) Really appreciated it cause it's super difficult for me to open up so I guess having someone to share my concerns with is good :D But no, don't try to sell me off please :( Life is good enough with all these happy pills around already, so yes, things shall remain how it was all along!
![]() |
| Cheers to crazier times ahead HAHA. |
And yes, life's been good this week :D Guess I'll start whining next week when everything starts crashing down on me!
Lunch with Kary on Monday and as usual, we always talk about random stuff happening in our lives!
Lunch and movie date with Lisin and Janelle on Wednesday! Been really long since I caught a movie anyway. But even happier to have a girls' day out and some girls' talk! :)
Dinner with badminton people on Thurs! Good time talking about scary stories and reminisce good old days in Taiwan, again. HAHA. And yes I talked to Alex omw back cause we both stay in Tampines; ironic how we're only going back together after 11 weeks. Lolol but I'm a little confused after all that I've listened (and what I observed) yesterday. Noooo must not be affected!
Everything's on Dayre as usual! Decided to link up my Dayre instead of linking my blog from Dayre; I realized the cached pages can see the link when I search for my Dayre on Google. SIGHS.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door
