<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
One Fine Day
Saturday, 28 March 2015

"One fine day, a day I can never go back to."
It'd be good if we can go back to the past and reminiscence the good ol' times :D But we all know it's not possible to turn back time, so why not live everyday happily as though you are living in the same (blissful) moment almost everyday? ^^ 

My heart hasn't been feeling heavy yay! :) Which is why I have been quite gleeful these days though I'm soooo tired/sick. Think I know how to tackle my personal problem, shall believe that my assumption is correct so that whenever I see related stuff that can dampen my mood I'll just use this to remind me :) And when I have to rant to people it's more about school so it's a good thing HAHA.

But frankly, I don't really know what I have been doing that made me so tired; spent my Tuesday at town after collecting my passport! (I can finally go on my grad trips soon) Not exactly shopping though I wish I can buy new clothes but... not till I have settled the clothes in the luggage. Headed to Istana to pay my tribute; long queue but I think it's nothing compared to what he has done for us. 
(But I had an epic incident of losing the crowd that were headed towards the same place....... when I intended to head there at peak hours to follow people cause I'm not sure how to get there. Somehow, just somehow... I lost the crowd. That seemed worse than losing my own way ._.)

Wednesday was spent.. trying to read up on derivatives, trying to be the studious Debs that I used to be omgggg. But most of the time was spent sleeping instead cause I was just sick (and how many times have I fallen sick already?! Must be because of the lack of sleep. Must be.) Still proud myself that I did my tutorial though, almost died from rushing work at night.....

& Ended up being late for class. (I didn't wake up late though, justsaying) Thankfully I survived the lessons, and no Korean homework yayyy! And sort of settled our groupings to make Kimbap. I realised..... two of them don't eat vegetables also LOL. Really, birds of the same feather flock together manz. HAHAHA. But nooooo. I'll try my Kimbap with vegetables still!! 

Badminton was fun, same group as Claudia, Kim Rui and Cynthia again - the super entertaining bunch! But I didn't get paired up with any of them for doubles though, nevermind can play together can already! :) Dinner with Rachel, Yizhen and Bob after class, yummy food for my tummy :) :) Already dayred this so I shall not repeat everything again. But yay I tried seafood again!! Thanks for the push guys, really trying to eat more stuff for my own good! Like trying to be a lil' healthier.... and since #yolo, must eat all the different types of food around. And I'm thankful my stomach didn't really turn on me, if not... GG. 

Talked about the times in tw again, sigh at this rate it'll be so difficult to get over some stuff and move on though I wish all those happy memories can be etched in my heart forever too. Talked about how exchange can change your perspectives on a lot of issues too. I mean, sometimes you have to live with the person to really know them hahaha. 

Then again, despite people telling me the same stuff over, I still think that my exchange wasn't bad leh. I might have been unhappy at different points in time and lost some things in the process but I gained a lot too (except weight ah pleaseeee).

For instance, if not for the times I have to be left alone for various reasons, I wouldn't have the opportunity to hang out with other friends who were in NSYSU as well. If that was the case then my exchange wouldn't have been as fruitful. I probably won't get to go crazy over matcha desserts; I probably won't get the chance to try escape rooms in Kaohsiung, go hiking, or try different food from other areas in Kaohsiung cause I can never cycle out of Sizihwan alone. I wouldn't have gotten the chance to cherish other friends whom I may not see after exchange cause I'm with my housemates most of the time. 

Also, though I really really really really hate to eat alone or be left alone at home (which is why I'm always asking people out back then; when I'm alone I'm exceptionally whiny and temperamental) I guess it forced me to be more independent towards the end. Like how I cannot forever be relying on my housemates. Think I've really been sheltered by them; they really looked out for me most of the time. Totally felt like the maknae instead of the unnie back at home, and I'm super thankful for that :) 
Shall quote Yizhen that Bryan was literally looking out for me as a younger sister back in tw lolol. #sotrue 

But I think I've been treating them as close friends/family, cause I realized how hard it was on me in January; because I'm always with them so when they are all away then I had to keep myself occupied so that I wouldn't think/worry too much. Like whether they are safe/enjoying themselves/etc. Which explained why up till now I'm still trying to "stick" to them in a way - like at least still keep in contact occasionally even though we all have different schedules.

That being said, I think I did rant a bit too much on the irrelevant stuff to people - the past is the past, I have already lived with it so actually I see no point rambling over and over again. Cause at the end of the day if I still have a choice I would have stuck the same initial decision. WS is still one of my closest friends around now. And I feel comfortable to room with her after being roomies for year so I would till have chosen to go with her. Hahaha super picky Debs, I don't really dare to room with people whom I'm not familiar with - I'd always be so wary that I cannot really sleep. So...yes, some things may have changed but I'm still glad I was with them back then for exchange :) 



Was thinking if it was right/safe to say so much to people after yesterday. Sigh think when I'm happy I tend to be less tight-lipped. Hahaha must change this habit!! 

"Family Book of Gu" is ending soon but I have "Jekyll, Hyde and I" on the list too. Been watching a few episodes today cause it's the last week that I'm still freeeee. And not to mention "Superman is Back" is still on my watchlist HAHA, and maybe Running Man too.

Anw just a quote from the show! I think it's quite true! Like there's just a thin fine line that separates the two.
"Sympathy is the closest to Love" 

I'm back playing the piano!! Was thinking it is a good way to relieve some burden in me too!! Super happy that I can still remember the old song that I used to play for my fishes (HAHAHA I'm serious) or when I'm upset that I have to take the long route back home while humming the song. :) And printed a few scores to tide me through the rough weeks ahead!  

For the next two weeks it's all tests/assessments/presentations for both consol and Korean omgggg. Someone help me please!!

While I'm at it I'll finish up the previous tw post, and start with my Taichung one soon cause my memory is starting to fail again!! 

Song for the night - 왜요 왜요 (Why Why) Hahaha super cute song though my brother thinks otherwise! 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]