<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Autumn feels.
Saturday, 1 November 2014

Nostalgia. Reminiscence. Sentimental.



Second post today! Best song to describe how I felt lately. A little cranky, but oh well, probably it's stress from work. Off to do report, debz must not be a lazypig/burden even on exchange! And it doesn't feel like autumn here, it's still hottttttt. Need to send my EY contract toooo!

And I really want to go explore Kaohsiung, I don't mind exploring alone even if the rest are not free/not in (like now hahaha - WS & CK went for their couple trip). Gradually getting used to being alone without feeling lonely cause I tend to sort out my thoughts when I'm alone. Being on exchange doesn't mean it has to be 2-2 or 4 people together most of the time. I'm not gna fall for Lizzzz's hypothesis - I am still rational enough to know how to sort my own emotions and keep them in check. (Totally reminded me of what I told Rae when I met her the last time.)

& I need to be used to being alone if not I'll have a hard time adapting my lifestyle back in Singapore. And I don't want to be overly dependent on people too - when you're overly dependent you tend to take some things for granted, and you'll be upset when you realize that they don't meet your "expectations" sometimes. With greater expectations lead to greater disappointment.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]