In the blink of an eye...
Friday, 27 July 2012
School's starting, signalling the end of my 7 to 8 months worth of holidays! I'm glad to have enjoyed them, but somehow it just seemed that time passed too fast cause I've still yet to meet up with some people during this period :( I love making new friends but I wouldn't wanna lose some people who used to be my confidante(s) Seems like I'll really need to find time to meet them whilst schooling, though they're not in NTU!
I'm been slacking much at home today, and it's not a very good sign cause I tend to snack a lot when I'm bored!! I'm still trying hard not to gain weight during the holidays, plus I'm tasked with household chores, but I'm just lazy! Tsk seems like I need people to motivate me to get up to work uh!! I guess the only productive chores I've done lately is to pack my clothes(for the flea back then), clean the toilet & maybe washing of dishes. I've yet to sort out the clothes as requested by my mum! Okay actually I've also yet to start preparing for my hall camp... There's so many things to bring this time round :/
Speaking of hall, I just remembered about moving in on Monday to clean up the place before camp!! Though I'm in hall 2, I'm glad I'm sharing room with Weishan + sharing toilet with Joyce & roomie! At least it wouldn't be too awkward for the first year since I've known both of them for soooo long! :) Ohoh and Chantel's staying in the room next to mine!! So yupp, if there's any Moltres outings we can go together!! (but I'll make sure WS is left in good hands of someone else!!) I'm also hoping we'll be in the same OG! :)
Been going out pretty much, mostly for Moltres outings! Went for supper at bedok 85, dinner at holland v and the hightea at nex! It's mainly food and some htht, but I'm glad I went still cause I got to eat happyfoooooood :) The minced meat noodle at 85, icecream at holland v and Fancy Delight's eggtarts! I won't forget the epic moment when we went into 2AM dessert bar @ Holland V lol! I missed the iceskating one to have some family time! Went down to Ubi to choose the tiles, colour and design for renovation! Anticipating for the 3D pictures in 3 weeks and I do hope they'll start work by October so that we can celebrate Christmas with our new home design. I'll miss the old design too, like after staying here for 10 years :( Okay but now there's the problem with storage cause my grandma's house isn't big enough to store EVERYTHING, esp my piano!! Shall figure a way out soon, and I'll need to clear more clothes for sure!
Okay time for TV! Hehehe shall try to do some packing as well tonight! Note to self: Must pay monehhhhhh for the Fortune magazines that I ordered. Not sure if they're useful, but I'll try to make good use of them. (I hope) I'm still thinking if I should take up the tuition offer by Yen Ling! Super tempted to take up but I've got no tuition experience so I'm pretty scared I can't teach well!
I shall find time to go shopping with family tmr! & decide whether to cut my hair cause it's been behaving well lately; I mean like, no crazy curls like my godsis's! Just wavy but I like eh, esp when my fringe isn't as screwed as before!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door