Back to work!!
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Hehehe I'm back to working at Changi nowwww! And Idk if it's a good thing or not, cause the PTs had hardly anything to do in the afternoon and yeah, they were just stoning most of the time! As for me, I had to help out at the CS side cause they're shorthanded so yupp, I'm kept busy!! And I do hope I don't screw up all these cause they're like super important, flight dates and everything leh! And there's a manual for that, too. Thick enough to scare me!
Thankful for Azima who had the patience to teach me though that portal to use is really laggy :/
Aiyo so now Weishan probably have to wait for me daily!! Was super late today, the queue to change pass was srsly omg!! My parents had to leave first so we took the bus in. And Weishan's student pass expired HAHAHA. Super fail!! Clocked out pretty late cause I wanted to try doing one shipment on my own before leaving. At first it was like 20 shipments for one house, but in the end really too laggy + a failed first attempt so only one shipment down~ Weishan & the rest were idling around while waiting for me! Hahaha, and Andri was laughing at me for getting a ride with my parents!! Arghhh, bet he's jealous lolol!
Went for Auntie MAy's housewarming ysterday! Saw super cute Oska and little monsters! :P
Asked them about what I should choose as well!
I got SMU's letter as well!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door