Uni......
Saturday, 18 February 2012
With results coming I can't help to have a really bad feeling about it. But anyway, I do hope to get into at least one of my preferred choices.. You can't be expecting me to suffer for a few years while studying lolol.
Anyway I'm just frustrated. Tried looking up on a bit of information about courses available online but they don't seem to be very helpful... I'm likka lost one who doesn't know about what to study in universities and whatever scholarships that are available. I see people applying for scholarships already and I went like huh there is application for scholarships at this time??? And whilst people are very sure of what they want to study... I'm still trying to figure out how universities work. Y'know like those Masters/Bachelors programmes and whatnot. Seems like being way too ignorant about these stuff isn't good. And my family isn't able to be of help cause they don't have the experience. Well my cousin has, but he studied in Australia instead.
Ah anw I've got 2 weeks to research all these and get the answers. Don't wanna ba panicking while making choices tskkkkkkkk.
Labels: university
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door