Too long.
Friday, 9 December 2011
Heh today's a really long day somehow... And I'm supposed to be clearing & packing my stuffs and cleaning up my room! But well, I shall do that after I watch shows and stuffs to make me feel better as usual~ :D Need to watch one of the Korean dramas (if got time then two!) so that I won't miss out much tmr cause of the clash of my shows from 9 to 12! :)
But anyway, what to do when your family asked you to help someone, you tried but now you're stuck in a situation where you cannot help anymore?
Ah it's frustrating because now Idk if I should've even helped y'know. 'Cause now I'm confused myself, knowing you for so long, I actually don't know you anymore.
Ah w/e, time to watch shows :D :D
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door