<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
A new start :)
Friday, 2 December 2011

Old blogger's been hacked! Not attempting to delete that email address so that my old blog will still be there to serve as a memory lane :) but it's just a pity that I cannot access to some blogs anymore. All those that has been left unsaid for super long shall be buried in there too since I can't delete them or whatnot.

On a brighter side, it serves as a way to forget all those stressful years of education, unhappy events and start everything new again :) Hehehe :D

Post As are definitely awesome. Won't say much about As, since it's already over and I can't be too upset or anything to let Cambridge examiners to give me marks that I needed :S went Laura's house and then to Bugis with the girls & Leroy yesterday. Finally got to eat my fingerfood! And met quite a few people like a classmate, schoolmate and even my primary school friend! :) and I'm thankful to them for helping to look for my prom dress :] if not it would've been quite a headache to shop within a few days! Oh and I'm glad walking for nearly 8 hours didn't kill my feet too badly!

Today wasn't too bad too, went to the gym to run!! Omg srsly why people tell me studying and being under stress helps to lose weight but it didn't work on me :( just praying super hard I won't gain anymore during the holidays.

Oh yes I'm gonna go out with brother and cousins tmr morning before meeting shubin at orchard tmr! Hopefully by tmr I can decide on a dress; prom is less than a week away! And my legs will die tmr cause it's aching badly now!!

I'd probably use my old blogger skins if I can find the codes!

And I rly rly hope things will go well.. :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]