<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Kampong lifeee~
Friday, 23 December 2011

Okay maybe not really those traditional ones, but rather those modern kampongs! Quite cool one okay, like the exterior looks like one but inside..... you see sofa, LCD tvs, computers.. Can even use wifi and surf net uh. And it's spacious :D Okay Idk how to really describe it but that's just the main features. Okay sidetrack, the baby kid in the house is super cuteee! :D Hehehee :P

Hohoho okay but besides that, the trip was really long and exciting heh. Along the way you see small shophouses in each town, which is like their version of Orchard :O Ah we get to see cows along the way too, like really a lot!! Oh and their roads are really different from Singapore ones okay, like some areas super cramp, no divider lines, and yes you can ride really fast, like 140km/h :O The ride there was quite scary, especially when there're many turns to make and you cannot see if there's any vehicle ahead so that you can overtake by taking the opposite lane. And there were like 5 cars there, Jiaxuan's mum is really a scary driver lol! The way she overtakes was like @_@ when I first saw hahaa. She almost hi a truck in the opposite direction while she tried to overtake!! Oh another really scary one was the roller coaster kind of slopes. Omg that one was really scary okay. I'm glad my aunt was giving directions in our car so she kept telling us about that, and we saw a cab that was ahead of us really fly when going down the steep slope. :S

Okay other than that, they(not me :X) got to eat rare food like... wild boar meat?? Heard that it was delicious but okay I really couldn't force myself to eat kkkk. And also squirrels...... Well at least no anteaters this time. Oh yes Lukas's aunt also helped to ensure I had food to eat everyday ^^ *thankful* Oh yes second day was off to Genting. WAH THE WEATHER THERE WAS AWESOME K! Like it'll never be hot~~ The ride there was really cooling k! Love the breeze hehehe :D And their macs is soo much cheaper than in Singapore........ RM7 for a value lunch! Anyway it's just a pity that it was really misty that day and it was a Sunday, so the kids barely played 2 rides indoors?! :/ But well, at least I maanged to shop for shorts at Padini! :D Still cannot beleive we spent more than an hour inside Padini Authentics before going to the concept store. :S A group of them went to the casino lol.  :) But anyway retail therapy was good enough for me, except that flats always killed me. :( Lucky for a new pair of sandals bought that can be worn on the spot~

Oh anyway the really cool thing is that we get to put fireworks(or they call it rockets) and firecrackers in kampong hehe!!! Super nice at night leh!! And the adults always have their rambutan /durian/ mangosteen (sp?) feast in the morning or at night!! Like really, they live on them like how we live on rice most of the time!!   Ah well, actually I'm quite glad I went for the trip, except that their public toilets really cmi :X

And the trip back from Jusco was quite a nightmare cause we lost our way, like only the car I was in, and we detoured twice leh, the second time we tried to go to the meeting place we were lost again and panicked like shit. And it was like on Monday 11 plus in the night!! Imagine those who need to work & waited for us till we reached the meting place >.<

---
But then, after the trip I'm sick, like till now?? :O Sadlife ttm! Like Christmas is this weekend already leh!! All the good food on 24th and 25th... :(:( And my chocolates, cakes and cookies that were bought from Malaysia cannot be kept too long too :( The drinks too, my milooo :( Well at least now it's only my throat and slight flu. Wah the first day I came back I was so sick till I was sleeping for almost 20 hours okay. Woke up once in a while but the appetite was horrible. Wasted like one whole packet of noodles cause only a few spoonfuls were taken and my rice as well :( Well at least I can stay awake in the day now and try finishing my food just that I can't speak much :) Hoping to get well by Christmas, really!! Imagine kids like Jiaxuan and Sean start coming to me again, ah cannot make them sick also what!
On a good note, I'm like drinking many cups of warm water daily k. This is not common since I barely drink any while I was schooling.

And Weishan and I are gonna look for a job together on the 27th! :) Hopefully it'll be at Espirit, like super near okay!! :) 29th will be out to celebrate Laura's birthday, 31st to meet the choir people, I hope I can make it! 30th shall be the day to cut my hair, shall stop layering it!! And also to decide to straighten it or not :)



Ah I just love this show and their songs! :D

Labels: , , ,

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]