Just wondering,
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
If I'm a close friend, acquaintance, or just a nobody. Not targeting anyone, just a random thought that came into my mind. As much as I want to believe that I belong to the first two categories, I can't get rid of this negative thought that I may be categorized under the third one :(
Seems like I can't never get over past experiences after so many years. If only I can tell who are the ones who are really nice to me so that I wouldn't trust the wrong people who will eventually bring me only tears.
----
Hehehe went to the gym today, and omg it was really awkward cause there's also a guy in there and we're like super afraid to use the equipment or something! And I'm glad my legs are still well. Been either walking for hours or running for the past week everyday!
& trip to bugis is fun cause I bought my stuff alongside with my brother's! Jiaxuan came along with my aunt and Lucia; she's super cute hehehe :D an I think I was really tired cause I woke up at noon today!
Hoping for prom to be fun tmr :)
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door