<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Confused ?_?
Friday, 16 December 2011

Ahhh why am I always repeating the same mistakes after so long!! Seems like I'll always be fated to feel like this for the rest of my life. You know like, sometimes people treat you as someone close but sometimes they just don't recognise your existence. Argh this isn't nice :(

Anw I missed talking to certain people at such hours, like it's been really long since I did that cause of school, but now there's hardly anyone that I want to talk to online!! Msn is somehow outdated alr, and I'm lazy to tweet or post things on facebook! Okay maybe there was one, and I wanted to say hi but the person logged out before I even did that :( And also after so many things happened I doubt things will ever be the same again....



---
Heh despite these, I'll always have some good news for myself so as not to dampen my mood too much!

Gonna go out with Kary and Weishan tmr, we'll sure have lots to catch up!! :) And the best thing is, my brother, his friends, my cousin and my cousin's cousin will be watching the movie at the same time!! :O Shall borrow books tmr, a good way to keep myself occupied and not spend moneyyyyyyyy. This month's expenditure is seriously too much, not to say Christmas presents aren't bought yet!!! But cheers for a new computer after 5-6 years HAHAHA :D And bye to my iPhone 4s for now!! My phone's spoilt but my contract hasn't ended and I've got no phones in mind. Shall use spare phones for now~~~~

Godsis and her boyf staying over tmr so that we can all leave together on sat, excited much! :D (Though I'm gonna dread durians and my hair in Malaysia)

Labels: , ,

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]